Clad your wood garage door frame. Reduce maintenance and boost curb appeal.
Your Calgary garage door deserves a long-lasting facelift.
With the expertise of the A two Z Windows & Doors exterior team, we can apply tough and beautiful composite aluminum cladding over your worn, damaged or outdated wood-face garage doors. The result is a premium finished look at a fraction of a replacement price.
Your new cladding investment nets you these great benefits:
- Reliable durability with high-gauge elements that stand up to tough Alberta weather up to 20 years
- Works for attached and detached garage doors
- Optional Door Stops in addition to cladding install, which can improve energy efficiency, and reducing door, wind, snow and air infiltration
- Choose from 20+ shades, designs, smooth or textured effects (wood grain) to match your Calgary windows, doors, siding and roof
- Works well with existing windows and decorative accents in your garage door design
- Two-year installation warranty from A two Z Windows & Doors Calgary
- Prolongs protection of your original wood base
- Adds an authentic look, personality and greater value to your property
- Low maintenance — no more painting, staining or upkeep required
- The A two Z Windows & Doors Calgary team will inspect your garage door for size, stability and viability and install professionally
- Experienced team can work in partnership with your designer or architect to create a stunning statement
- Affordable pricing, professional certified installers and easy-to-process labour and installation warranty – that’s the A two Z promise!
Let’s get you started on your project to clad your wood garage door. Give us a call at 403.257.3667 (DOOR) or email us at email@example.com.